Ferragamo 1927 Bracelet Watch
- Ferragamo 1927 takes its name from the date that marked the history of the Maison. In that year Salvatore Ferragamo founded his company in Florence. This iconic timepiece has a GMT movement. The case with two crowns together with the matte dial and luminous hands make it a watch with a strong and sporty character. The bracelet has a metal bar engraved with the double Gancini symbol.
- 44mm Two Tone Case
- Two Tone Bracelet
- Blue Matte Dial
- 20 ATM
- Deployant Buckle
- Swiss Made Quartz Movement
- 2 year limited warranty + 2
|Standard||3-5 business days||FREE|
|Express||2 business days||$25 or free on U.S. orders $250+|
|Next Day||1 business day||$35|
- Items ship the same day if ordered by 2PM PACIFIC TIME
- International shipping is calculated at checkout and includes taxes and duties
CLICK HERE to read our full returns policy.
Click here to read our full warranty policy.